To simplify your learning of Flows, Cloud Padhle is launching the Complete Salesforce Flows course. Flow is a strong automation tool that enables customers to design unique processes and automate complex tasks.
Upskilling flows is required for everyone, regardless of your position in the business, with the decommissioning of workflow rules and process builders lined up in near future.
This Salesforce Flow course is a comprehensive training course created to assist users in mastering the flows. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, this course is perfect for you if you want to upgrade your Salesforce Flow skills
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider joining the Salesforce Flow course & upgrading your flow skills:
- As workflows and process builders are going to be obsolete in the coming future, flows will be the only tool remaining for solving the complex business within the Salesforce platform without the need for complex coding
- By mastering Flows, you can automate your business processes, and customize your workflows which gives you a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Who should take this Salesforce Flow course?
- Any individual who wants to master Salesforce Flow and start utilizing them in their business implementations, including Salesforce Administrators, Consultants, Developers, and Architects.
- Mode of the Course – Recorded Tutorials with Weekend Doubt Classes
- No. Of Lectures – 60+
- No of Hours of Content – 40+
- Doubt Classes – throughout 2023
- Doubt Class Recording Provided – Yes
- Course Validity – lifetime
- Learning Type – Scenarios-based learning
It’s a dynamic course, tutorials will be updated as per the latest Salesforce releases, check out The Complete Salesforce flows course
Why you should join this course?
- Simple teaching style
- Timely course updates according to Salesforce releases
Prerequisite of the Salesforce Flows course:
- Basic Admin Knowledge
- A laptop or Desktop
- Internet connection
- Zeal to learn flows
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and take your flow knowledge to the next level. Register now and join us for our Salesforce Flow course.
For more details about the course and registrations please check out the link below: